|28||29||30||31|| || || |
- Thu, 12:34: Hiding in the a/c the rain can't come fast enough
- Wed, 13:07: Did dishes only dropped 2 plastic glasses 1 cup and a plate So my hand is getting better slowly
- Fri, 11:39: Walked down to Family Dollar to grab some groceries Gotta psych myself up to do dishes in this HEAT yuck
- Fri, 09:24: Already got the ac running Took Neelix out early washed the kitchen floor before 8
- Wed, 07:18: Watching #Bernie Sanders endorse Hilary Clinton Now can she just make him her VP choice please
- Thu, 13:33: Two followers shy of 1000 I should get more active on twitter and use hashtags.
- Wed, 10:52: Watching the temperature slowly raise drinking lots of water making sure that Neelix and Purrball have full bowls of water too
- Wed, 10:59: Make sure your dogs and cats drink plenty of water today
- Sun, 13:17: Slowly getting feeling back in my fingers. I want to heal and fast.
- Wed, 06:35: Right arm hurts worse now than it did before the surgery I keep telling myself this is worth it
- Sun, 14:23: Yesterday I had the A/C blaring today the heat came on weird weather on the beach this weekend
- Tue, 20:16: Busy day, finally home in time for @RedSox game to start Happy dance got lots done today.
- Fri, 09:01: Got less than 4 hours of sleep between the late ending of the ball game and my furry alarm clock
- Tue, 14:09: Glad the rain is knocking down the pollen. Wish it would stop raining so I could take the dog for a walk.
- Sun, 16:23: Apartment is so quite with only one dog!
- Sat, 15:13: I like living ina two dog home. Gonna hate giving Jojo back
- Sun, 10:17: The sun feels so warm much like the dogs I want to find a spot of sun to sleep in As long as the dog snores don't wake me up
- Wed, 08:49: It was nice to be in my own bed last night Slept really well too
- Fri, 08:24: So corn beef and cabbage for dinner, wonder if I can get away with throwing in some carrots potatoes, and onions?
- Wed, 10:20: What a morning fire alarm and network down back now hope it stays that way Waiting for RHA then got errands to run
- Sun, 23:13: Heading to bed, maybe I can sleep this cold away.